My flat-fee for a session is affordable ($78) and all inclusive during the year and I do not charge extra for more than one pet. Typically, most services charge twice as much, and they may charge for each animal, item, or need. Because I don’t charge for each animal, my fee is more affordable. And in this way, I feel I can serve most Texans, regardless of the ability to afford help. Because each landlord has their own process, form, and letter, I make every effort to help you be more successful in getting the treatment you need for your Emotional Support Animal, without the added costs. I am local to Texas, and easy to get a hold of personally, contact me here. In addition to helping people with ESA and Service Dog letters and forms, I see people for other mental health needs at my counseling practice, which improves my credibility in Texas for assisting with your assistant animal or service animal. I also help people with other types of accommodations (workplace, FMLA, short-term disability, etc). Reach out if you need any assistance in those areas.
Session Flat-Fee is $78
I do not charge extra for multiple pets, forms, and follow-up paperwork during the year. Below is what is included over the year so that your letter is considered a legal document:
- I provided services via telehealth intake, interview, observations, counseling, and psychometric measurements
- Accommodation letter recommending your support animal, if appropriate
- Completing forms for your landlord
- If you have more than one animal. I do not charge for each animal. I charge per session which is typical for clinical appointments (my fee is $78).
- I do not charge if the clinical fit is not appropriate for my knowledge and expertise. I would instead refer you to other resources so that you can get the right clinical fit for supporting your needs.
*If you are needing help with living with your ESA in campus housing, the process is different.
For more information: What is an Emotional Support Animal or Service Animal accommodation? How can I get an ESA Letter or PSA letter in Texas? Affordable Emotional Support Animal Letter (flat session fee of $78) About me MAKE AN APPOINTMENT Psychiatric Service Dog Difference between ESA and PSA ESA in Campus housing What to do if your ESA letter is denied Affordable vet care in Texas Locations for Emotional Support Animals of Texas Reviews FAQ